Friday, September 25, 2009

How Hot My Boyfriend Is.” Bipasha Basu



Bollywood sexy actress Bipasha Basu says she had “forgotten” how hot her boyfriend was until she saw him bare almost all in his new movie ‘Dostana’.

In her own words, “I actually ended up telling Karan Johar that I had forgotten how hot my boyfriend is. I thanked him (Karan) for reminding me.”

According to Bips, John has been a model before becoming an actor, and has always had a wonderful body. John went on a special exercise-diet regime for 3 months before shooting of “Dostana” and that made his “great body” even better.

Bips added, “Each and every muscle of his body was so sharp that it appeared effortless.”

Ask about any suggestions on his clothes and style, she told everything looks good on him.
Continue reading…

No comments:

Post a Comment